Thursday, November 2, 2017

More Sources!

I forgot to add-- here are the additional sources I have discovered in my reading today:

"Network Analysis and the Sociology of Modernism" by Richard Jean So and Hoyt Long

"The Werther Effect I: Goethe, Objecthood, and the Handling of Knowledge" by Adrew Piper and Mark Algee-Hewitt

"Web Writing: Why and How for Liberal Arts Teaching and Learning" by Jack Dougherty and Tennyson O'Donnell

Hacking the Academy: New Approaches to Scholarship and Teaching from Digital Humanities  by Daniel J. Cohen and Tom Scheinfeldt

The Socially Networked Classroom: Teaching in the New Media Age by William Kist

Handbook of Research on New Literacies by Donald J. Leu Jr., Julie Coiro, Michele Knobel, and Colin Lankshear

Literacy Remix: Bridging Adolescents In and Out of School Literacies by Jessie Gainer and Diane Lapp

Blogs, Wikipedia, Second Life, and Beyond: From Production to Produsage by Axel Bruns

"New Learning Environments for the 21st Century" by John Seely Brown

Reconceptualizing the Literacies in Adolescents' Lives: Bridging the Everyday/Academic Divide by Donna E. Alvermann and Kathleen A. Hinchman

~~~

It is a good thing I am a graduate student, I suppose, the work keeps me busy on my frequent 3 hour train rides down to visit my fiance and friends in Washington, D.C. I will hardly know what to do on the train once I graduate and don't have tons of reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I Want Sin: Finding Personhood Amidst Technology in Young Adult Dystopian Literature

I am excited to announce that my thesis, "I Want Sin: Finding Personhood Amidst Technology in Young Adult Dystopian Literature," h...